Client Name: Ballymoney Borough Council
Location: Co. Antrim, NI.
Sector: Public Sector
Ballymoney Borough Council became part of Causeway Coast and Glens District Council in April 2015. FSP has been working with the Ballymoney Borough Council for over ten years. In this time we have installed over 3,500 Fire & Security Systems with over 1,000 Maintenance and Monitoring contracts in place.
- CCTV Systems
- Disabled Refuge Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
- Intruder Alarms
- Staff Alarm Systems
- Warden Call Systems
FSP also provides Ballymoney Borough Council with the provision of maintenance, servicing, modification, updating, monitoring and repairs to existing systems.
Over the last three years, we have serviced and maintained a wide range of different fire and security systems, from small commercial systems to large retail and industrial systems.
Systems Serviced & Maintained:
- 24h Monitoring Of Fire And Intruder Systems
- ANPR (Number Plate) Recognition
- CCTV Systems, Analogue, HD And IP Systems
- Conventional And Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
- Dual Path Communication Systems (Grade 2, 3 And 4)
- Grade 2, 3 & 4 Intruder Alarm Systems,
- Monitoring And Maintenance Of Fire And Intruder Alarm Systems,
- Remote Monitoring Of Systems (Off Site),Via Encrypted Vpns
Wireless Bridges And Telemetry Transmission Equipment