FSP Security Systems Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Information such as postcode,
- Reason for contact, and discipline of System that an enquiry was made about,
- We require this information:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- We may use the information to improve our customer service, and the range of products we supply and install.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites,
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com